Invisalign - Sarasota, FL
Enjoy the Revolutionary Benefits of Invisalign Braces
The news that you or a family member needs braces may come as an uncomfortable surprise. Braces have a reputation for being uncomfortable and bulky. While this might have been true for some older varieties, today’s braces are much more comfortable and less visually distracting. In fact, today you can even opt for Invisalign, a system that uses clear acrylic aligners to guide teeth into their optimal position. Invisalign braces are removable, which lets patients eat, socialize, and take care of dental hygiene with ease. Although the Invisalign system is not able to treat every orthodontic concern, millions of patients have achieved target care outcomes using this treatment solution. Waterside Dental in Sarasota is pleased to offer this option.
Lightweight, Comfortable, and Easy to Care for
There are several different types of braces and each variety is suited to treating certain kinds of malocclusions (bite misalignments). Invisalign is just one of the options available. It stands apart from other solutions in several ways. For instance:
- Invisalign aligners are designed to be removed and replaced easily
- Each aligner is made with the help of detailed computer scans of the patient’s mouth, which results in a perfect fit
- Instead of one set of braces providing alignment correction throughout the course of treatment, a series of trays is used for a more responsive process
- Aligners are made from a durable, high quality transparent acrylic that puts your smile on display, not your braces
- Patients can remove aligners to eat and socialize without worrying about their braces
When worn according to orthodontist directions, Invisalign is very successful at treating several different kinds of malocclusions. Adults as well as older teens love the convenience of this treatment option as well as the ability to keep orthodontic care private.
Discover the Advantages for Yourself
To learn more about how Invisalign can help you, schedule an appointment with the care team at Waterside Dental in Sarasota.