Changing Lives One Smile at a Time
Dr. Caryn Davis at Waterside Dental in Venice provides customized smile makeover services for patients of all ages that have been:
- Feeling self-conscious
- Having difficulty eating or talking
- Struggling with lower confidence
Dr. Davis helps change people’s lives with a new and improved grin.
With comprehensive in-house treatment options, she can find the best solution to fix:
- Tooth loss
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Gaps or overcrowded teeth
- Misaligned bite
Comprehensive Care for Improved Confidence and Function
A full mouth reconstruction is a multi-step process that takes you from where you are today to where you want your mouth to be in the future.
Each case is very different, which means your full mouth reconstruction experience will be unique to you and your specific needs.
Smile makeover services that Dr. Davis provides in-house include:
- Invisalign®This orthodontic process uses clear plastic aligner trays to discreetly move your teeth into proper position over a short period of time. Dr. Davis is a certified provider of Invisalign® in Venice. After having Invisalign®, you can maintain your straighter teeth by wearing a retainer at night.
- Teeth WhiteningAre you looking for a bright smile that will actually last? Over-the-counter products are unreliable for the cost. Our team can whiten your teeth with beautiful results right in our office!
- Porcelain VeneersThese thin strips of high quality porcelain are bonded to the outer-facing portion of your upper teeth. They are typically used to cover chips or stains and provide your smile with a cohesive look.
- Root CanalThis treatment addresses infections on the inside of the tooth by removing affected pulp and cleaning the inside of the tooth. The tooth is then filled and sealed, similar to a filling.
- Tooth ExtractionsIt may be necessary to remove a tooth if it is not salvageable or would get in the way of your treatment objectives. In these cases, we can provide virtually pain-free extraction services at our beautiful, comfortable facility.
- Dental Crowns and BridgesUsing our in-house equipment, we can make dental crowns and bridges to cover unattractive teeth and fill in gaps caused by missing teeth. You will be amazed when you see how natural they look!
- Dental ImplantsThese are reliable and permanent replacements for missing teeth that use titanium rods and natural-looking crowns to perfect the beauty of your smile and improve your health at the same time!
- TMD TreatmentTemporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) is a condition of the jaw joint. TMD typically causes dull to intense pain, especially upon awakening, and may be seen in conjunction with tooth grinding.
A Patient Makeover Journey
Relax with Sedation Dentistry
Are you worried that you might feel anxious during your full mouth restoration treatments? Close to 40 million U.S. adults feel dental anxiety.
To help calm your nerves, Dr. Davis is certified to offer sedation dentistry, including nitrous oxide, oral sedation and onsite IV sedation.