Change Your Life With Comprehensive Dentistry
Are you living with serious dental issues or unhappy with the way your smile looks? Would you like to achieve superior dental health and wellness, as well as feel better about the way you look? You may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction.
Dr. Michael Childers has worked on hundreds of full mouth reconstruction cases during his 30 years in practice.
A Patient Makeover Journey
Extensive Dental Work Customized for Your Individual Needs
Each full mouth reconstruction case is unique, because no two patients have the same dental histories, problems or goals.
- Dental ImplantsA single tooth can be permanently replaced using dental implant technology. Not only are dental implants safe and convenient, but they can bring lasting relief for people who are living with a missing tooth.
- All-on-4® Dental ImplantsDo you have an entire arch of missing teeth? All-on-4® dental implants can provide you with a complete smile in just one day. Dr. Childers is certified to place All-on-4® dental implants during an in-house procedure. The results are truly second-to-none!
- Bone GraftingBone loss is a common occurrence for many smile makeover patients, and bone grafting measures can help improve bone density. Your situation and objectives will drive the need for this type of procedure.
- Tooth ExtractionsWhile we always want to preserve natural teeth, extractions are sometimes necessary. In those cases, we ensure your comfort and relaxation.
- TMJ TreatmentTMJ issues can cause pain and can negatively affect your quality of life. TMJ treatments have advanced over the past 30 years, and Dr. Childers has stayed on the leading edge of solutions. Relieve your jaw joint discomfort and take charge of your TMJ symptoms.
- Invisalign®Some full mouth reconstructions include orthodontic treatments. If you have been looking for a way to get straighter teeth discreetly, you may be a prime candidate for Invisalign®. Invisalign® is well-received by teens and adults. You are never too old for a straighter smile!
- Veneers PorcelainVeneers are thin pieces of porcelain that cover the tops of your upper front teeth. When you smile, they provide an instant look of beauty and evenness.
- Dental Crowns and BridgesLooking for a fast solution to missing teeth or unattractive, but otherwise healthy, teeth? We have the advanced equipment to make natural-looking dental crowns and bridges that complete your smile.
- Teeth WhiteningHave the brilliantly white teeth you want with dental-grade teeth whitening. Just one in-office treatment can make a noticeable difference in your smile!
Even Advanced Cases are a Breeze
Call us today to schedule an examination and consultation to discuss a full mouth reconstruction at our convenient Waterside Dental office in Sarasota. We offer experienced care and sedation dentistry services to ensure your entire treatment is relaxing, pain-free and truly reflects your personalized goals.