Dental Implants Sarasota, FL
Millions of Americans have at least one missing tooth
In fact, The American College of Prosthodontics estimates that 178 million Americans have already lost at least a single tooth, whether from injury, decay or other factors.
At Waterside Dental in Sarasota, Dr. Michael Childers has placed hundreds of dental implants and is known for his experience in dental implantology. To avoid complications caused by your missing teeth, such as periodontal disease, bone loss and a reduced self-confidence, you may want to consider dental implants.
Whether you are missing a hidden or visible tooth, you are open to many of the issues associated with this very common scenario:
- Discomfort in social situations
- Inability to eat what you want
- Progressive gum disease
- Progressive bone loss
- Inability to speak clearly
The Proof is in Our Patients
Discover The Leading Tooth Replacement Solution
One size does not fit all when it comes to replacing missing teeth.
At Waterside Dental, we provide several options for patients who have lost one or multiple teeth:
- Dental ImplantsThese single dental implants are permanent replacements for missing teeth. They are a surgical solution that lasts for decades with proper care.
- All-on-4® Dental ImplantsIf you have a full arch of missing teeth, All-on-4® implants can be a convenient alternative to traditional, worrisome dentures. The All-on-4® technique will give you a beautiful smile in just one day!
- Implant-Supported DenturesNo more slipping or sliding with implant-supported dentures. The implants help hold a prosthetic denture in place, leading to a healthier foundation and more secure denture.