Considering Dentures or Dental Implants?
Are you an adult with missing teeth? Chances are you already know the implications of missing one, multiple or an entire arch of teeth, including problems chewing, speaking and with self-confidence.
Dr. Ahmed Kiwan, and our team at Waterside Dental, are here to help find a solution that’s right for you, to help rebuild your confidence and functionality of your smile. Whether you are considering removable dentures, dental implants or same-day dental implants, we are here to help you understand your choices.
A Patient Implant Journey
Differences Between Dentures and Dental Implants
Dental implants and dentures may seem similar, but they are quite different.
- Become a permanent part of your mouth.
- Can last for 20+ years.
- Require no care above regular at-home cleanings and dental check-ups.
- Are suitable for single missing teeth.
- Can be suitable for multiple missing teeth, or an arch of missing teeth.
- Look exactly like your natural teeth.
- Are comfortable.
- Provide health benefits including preserving the jaw bone.
- Are temporary appliances made to fit your bite.
- Need to be systematically replaced.
- Require special cleaning and care at home.
- Are suitable for an arch of missing teeth.
- May look unnatural.
- May fall out or slip.
Does not promote jaw bone growth.
Dedicated Care You Can Trust
As our resident dentist at Waterside Dental in the Promenades, Dr. Kiwan has more than two decades of expertise. Using his philosophy of individualized treatment plan development, he can work with you to restore your smile.
With experience completing more than 2,500 dental implant cases, our dentist is skilled in individualized treatment plans and looks forward to learning about your tooth replacement needs. Contact us today for your consultation.