Dental Implants Port Charlotte Promenades, FL
The Gold Standard in Tooth Replacement
Over 35 million Americans over the age of 20 are completely toothless
Millions of people in the U.S. have at least one missing tooth, whether due to periodontal disease, poor oral hygiene or trauma. At Waterside Dental, our dentist, Dr. Ahmed Kiwan offers natural-looking dental implants to complete your smile. Implants are highly trusted and recommended among both dentists and patients alike.
Dr. Kiwan, has completed more than 2,500 dental implant cases during his 20+ year career. His philosophy is simple: Using the most trusted, proven techniques, he can give patients a permanent solution to the problem of missing teeth.
Dental Implants offer a lasting and beautiful long-term solution
The Proof is in Our Patients
Discover The Leading Tooth Replacement Solution
Implant Dentistry Services
We offer a wide range of implant dentistry services, including:
- Single Dental ImplantsSingle dental implants are permanent and provide long-lasting replacement for a single missing tooth.
- Same-Day Dental ImplantsFor people who want instant results, we offer All-on-4® same-day dental implants. This solution is excellent for people with many missing teeth and/or lowered bone density.
- Implant-Supported DenturesThis is a step-up from traditional dentures and uses implants to support a denture appliance. The appliance locks securely into place using the implants as anchors. Implant-supported dentures offer the freedom of peace of mind.
Using Advancements in Dentistry for a Speedier Implant Recovery
Receiving dental implants is typically a 3-4 month process from the first surgery to the final tooth crown.
During that time, we promote a faster healing process using state-of-the-art equipment and procedures. This includes PRF, or platelet-rich fibrin, which is a membrane made from the patient’s own blood. The membrane is capable of stimulating growth factors after surgery, decreasing successful recovery time and improving the healing process.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Permanent solution
- Hygiene care is similar to natural teeth
- Improved appearance and self-confidence
- Longer lasting and more stable than crowns and bridges
- Natural look and feel
- Preserves jaw bone
Consequences of Missing Teeth
Tooth loss, if left untreated, can lead to bone loss, the degradation of the facial structure and shifting of surrounding teeth that could cause additional tooth loss. Dental implants not only help restore the esthetics of your smile, they also stimulate healthy bone growth and provide support for proper function.