Reflect Your Confidence in A New Smile
Are you happy with your smile or are you embarrassed by missing teeth?
If you are embarrassed by your lack of teeth, dentures or implant supported dentures, could be ideal solutions to regain your confidence.
Benefits of dentures and implant supported dentures include
- Restore your smile
- Renew the functionality of your bite
- Increased stability
- Ability to eat and speak with confidence
- Eliminate discomfort
- Secure fit
Dentures are a removable appliance that are designed to replace many or all of your teeth. Dentures can be partial or full and are made of materials that mimic the natural colors of your teeth and gums.
They will not feel exactly like your natural teeth and do take some getting used to, even so, modern dentures can be comfortable, attractive, and highly effective.
You are an ideal candidate for dentures if you:
- Are missing multiple teeth
- Have lost an entire arch of teeth
- Want to replace all of your teeth
- Have enough jaw bone volume to support a denture
- Remaining natural teeth and gums are healthy
- Are looking for a temporary and removable option
Implant Supported Dentures
Implant supported dentures are similar to dentures but offer the added stability and health benefits of dental implants. After placing a number of dental implants in the bone, a custom-made denture is securely attached, providing a safe fit.
Implant supported dentures preserve your jaw bone and will not fall out of your mouth.
You are an ideal candidate for implant supported dentures if:
- You identify with the reasons listed for denture wearers
- You have enough jaw bone volume to support dental implants
- You desire a very stable bite
- You would prefer a non-removable, long-lasting appliance
See What Others Are Saying About Waterside
Experience You Can Trust
Dr. Victor Bustos has completed advanced training in sedation dentistry and oral surgery to provide our patients with a variety of options for replacing their missing teeth with as little stress and inconvenience as possible.
Be sure to check out our before and after photos and contact our office to receive your consultation appointment today!