What are Dental Crowns and Bridges?
A dental crown is a restoration that covers the entire portion of your tooth above the gum line.
A crown is designed to look and feel like the rest of your natural teeth while restoring your tooth’s strength and appearance. A dental bridge is comprised of several crowns connected together to form one piece and complete your seamless smile. Bridges are often used to replace a missing tooth.
You might need a crown or bridge if:
- Decay has weakened your teeth
- You need to prevent cracking or breaking of your teeth
- Your teeth are severely worn down or already broken
- You have had a root canal
- You need a large filling
- You need to replace a missing tooth
- You have had an extraction
- Your teeth are discolored or misshapen
A Patient Story
Benefits of Dental Crowns and Bridges
Restoring your smile with crowns and bridges is convenient, affordable and minimally-invasive. Along with Dr. Victor Bustos you will be able to choose your preferred size, shape, and shade of restoration to ensure a beautifully natural smile.
Benefits of crowns and bridges include the ability to
- Enhance your appearance
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover stained or discolored teeth
- Hold a filling in place
- Protect weak or cracked teeth
- Restore a tooth to its natural shape, size, and appearance
Compassionate Dental Care
Dr. Bustos particularly enjoys providing beautiful, high-quality crowns and bridges to our patients to restore their self-confidence and transform their life. Dr. Bustos also understands that some of our patients want to improve their oral health and their self-confidence but they suffer with extreme dental anxiety. That is why he provides sedation dentistry to ensure your visit with us is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.